Ryan-Jayberg’s Design & Engineering department has the experience and resources to fulfil tailor made client requirements, no matter how large or small. Our Engineers have a proven track record designing refrigeration & air conditioning systems for a range of refrigerants including the latest naturals that combine heat recovery.
In both 2D & 3D, we produce the most effective designs to meet our customers’ needs ensuring compliance with their capital Vs life cycle cost expectations. We always apply the latest industry standards & legislation to ensure the lowest carbon footprint solution.
We are proud of our Design Engineer recruitment programme, that introduces fresh thinking graduates to the business, that when combined with our experienced engineers allows innovative solutions for our client’s projects.
- Design and planning refrigeration & air conditioning systems
- Site appraisal, dilapidation reports and recommendations
- Sustainable system design, energy modelling & TEWI calculations
- Heat Reclaim solutions and Heat Recovery recommendations
- Detailed specifications, installation guidelines & consultation
- Refrigerant selection and gas retro fit recommendations
- Project Planning & Feasibility assessments
- Planning, Construction & As Built Drawings (2D & 3D)
- Detailed co-ordination & Builderswork requirements
- Risk appraisal & designer risk assessments
- Value engineering requirements & payback analysis
- Energy & Air Conditioning Audit reports
- BREEAM Assessments & recommendations
- Engineering project management support
- Maintenance planning, Log Books, O&M and User Guides
- Enhance Capital Allowance Claims