We are a service organisation and as such, perception of our business is critical to its success. We focus on employing highly motivated team players with the skill set to match our business requirements. We endeavour to employ personnel who understand the demanding sector we operate in, looking for not only technical proficiency but also efficient operators who go the extra mile to deliver customer service at the highest level.
People are our most valuable resource and we recognize that key elements are training and career progression. Our firm belief is that with each employee’s development comes our success and as such we reward those who deliver.
We also offer opportunities for employees to diversify into different sectors of the business as they develop. It is critical to our business ethos that each colleague is part of the overall and not constrained by the section they operate in. We do not have the rivalries that often develop in less collegiate companies. Each department can have challenges at different times and our employee diversity allow us to allocate resources as necessary from other departments, ensuring a better understanding and delivery to the client.
We currently have the following Vacancies Available
Refrigeration Service Engineers
To carry out Refrigeration and Air Conditioning installations for our high-profile supermarket, convenience, and petrol forecourt clients.
Working on a variety of equipment, including:
• Integral and remote cabinets
• Coldstore evaporators
• Condensate pumps
• Condensing units
• Air conditioning
• Scroll and reciprocating commercial refrigeration packs
• Remote condensers
• Systems operating on DX refrigerants, hydrocarbon and CO²
• Team player and able to work on own initiative
• General competence and organisational ability to carry out all maintenance works to a high standard
• Work in an efficient and economical manner
• Good communication
• Identify/detect Health & Safety hazards and report same to the Supervisor or Line Manager
• Complete all Company and customer documents in-depth for each job allocated and works order on customer systems
• Comply with the Company’s Health & Safety, Environmental and ISO processes and procedures
• Promote the Company’s image in a professional manner.
25 days holiday, long service holiday increases, long service payments, pension contributions, health insurance
Please apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org providing a copy of your CV.
We are actively seeking Refrigeration Installation Engineers to join our team, operating nationally from home to site.
If you have experience in installing refrigeration systems within the supermarket, commercial and blue chip sectors, we could offer you an exciting future with great opportunities at Ryan-Jayberg.
Applicants must have the following: a valid driving licence + relevant industry qualifications, CSCS card, F-Gas certification, Brazing certification and IPAF certification, etc. However training will be given to successful applicants.
For further details please apply by email to: email@example.com providing a copy of your CV - a Job Description is available on request.
Graduate Project Manager
Ideally suited to a recent graduate or someone entering their final year at University, we are looking for a highly motivated individual as a Project Manager for our refrigerated equipment supply division in Gloucester.
Key deliverables of each project will be to provide: quotations, scope of works, planning / programme, purchase orders, liaison with install and delivery teams, and to ensure the correct Health & Safety policy and procedures are adhered to. The Graduate Project Manager is RJM's central point of contact for internal and external project teams working within the specific project. The role will work closely with the project and account management team to successfully deliver and implement the awarded projects
Key responsibilities are detailed but not limited to the below:
• Responsible for working on our various client projects.
• To attend site meetings with the client to ensure all project matters are being actioned to the customer’s satisfaction.
• To carry out or oversee all project management works relevant to the nominated accounts including project delivery, H&S requirements and post installation issues.
• Produce accurate quotations and relevant purchase orders in line with client specification.
• Manage project timescales with regular progress reviews with supply chain and delivery partners.
• Take responsibility for the day-to-day running of the nominated projects and/or accounts.
• Provide regular reports and advice to the RJM Management team regarding the nominated projects.
• Champion Health & Safety across all areas of responsibility including management of customer third party systems that control health and safety at site level.
• Comply with the Company’s Health & Safety policy and ISO processes/procedures.
• Work closely with internal team to successfully deliver all aspects of the project.
• Promote and represent the Company’s image in a professional manner.
Location - Predominately our Divisional office in Highnam, Gloucester
Benefits - Pension Contribution. 25days holiday, Healthcare option
Salary - Circa £24K Subject to experience
For further details please apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org providing a copy of your CV
We offer employees:
- 25 Days Holiday per annum [on a pro-rata basis at commencement of employment] + Bank Holidays
- Learning and development opportunities
- Pension & Healthcare opportunities
Please send your C.V. along with details of your current remuneration package and tell us why you would be interested in working with us and we will be in touch.
Please e-mail: email@example.com